CARE AND CLEANING
- All Rooftop Pottery items are food, dishwasher, and microwave safe.
- You can heat the pots up in an oven, but do not put the pots directly into a hot oven.
- Do not use pottery on direct heat -- i.e. don't put it on your stove top.
- Do not use under a broiler.
- And, most importantly, don't drop your pottery.
Your pottery will give you years of daily use. The basic rule of thumb is don't shock the pottery. Heat it up and cool it down as you wish -- just do so gradually -- you don't want to expose it to quick, big swings in heat.
Well made pottery just feels good in the hand and looks good in use. You may find yourself quickly becoming a handmade pottery addict. If you find yourself needing something special, give me a call -- I do custom orders.